|TaoTronics® TT-AL09 165w Dimmable Led Aquarium Lights Aquarium Hoods Led Reef Light for Coral Fish Seaweed (55*3w, Blue/White Ratio- 28:27; Two-Year Warranty)|
$164.55 New » Click for Details
Return Policy: Returns Accepted
Location: Amazon Warehouse
Brand/Style: Plant Lights Fish Live
TaoTronics has been in Led Aquarium Lights business for 5 years and devoted to providing our customers in high performance cost ratio lightings, we constantly improve and update our led light, also we care what our customers care, 2 years warranty and 30 days money back guarantee, free parts change, within 24 hours customer emails reply and problem solution, we always stand back of our customers.We got a large quantities of compliments and trust from our customers
TaoTronics Aquarium lights has Separate Dimmer Knobs, Switches, Cords for blue and white leds; It is great for coral tanks.
Our Led Light has Dual Manual Dimmer Lighting Control; 2 power-cord system; Three lighting modes: 1) Blue on, White off; 2) Blue off, White on; 3) Blue on, White on; it is wonderful for reef aquarium.
TaoTronics Reef Leds are 3w LED and 90 degree beam angle penetrate deep into the tank bottom.
Our Led Aquarium System is quieter but cooler system. You don't need buy additional expensive cooling system;
- Number of Lights: Royal blue lights (28*3w LED); Cool white lights (27*3w LED)
- Color Ratio: White:Blue=1:1;
Royal Blue: 450-470nm wavelength;
Cool White:12,000-14,000K color temperature
- Lighting Area: 50-70 gallen
- Input Voltage: AC 85-264V
- CE & ROHS APPROVED
- Please note that although the capacity of our LED chips are rated at 3W, the 485-525mA current consumes about 2.2W. This produces an actual power total of approximately 120W versus the 165W capacity. By not maxing out the capacity of the LEDs, this ensures the longevity of the product.
Add some color and excitement to your aquarium with Red Cherry Shrimp! These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! They are very active and breed very quickly.
Each bag contains at least 12 Cherry Shrimp, but we usually ship extras. We generally ship young adult shrimp that are already of breeding age. You will also get some strands of Java Moss, which is a fantastic plant to keep in shrimp tanks. It grows very quickly and the shrimp love it.
These are freshwater shrimp and can live in almost any freshwater aquarium. They are very popular for planted tanks and community tanks, and many people use them in large aquariums for waste management and algae control.
All Red Cherry Shrimp are extremely adaptable creatures that can live in almost any freshwater aquarium. Some of the younger shrimp have not reached their full potential yet and will grow into a deep red color as long as they are comfortable in the tank. Lower intensity lighting and dark substrate also helps them achieve the deepest and darkest reds.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- PH level range: 6.0 to 8.0
- Temperature range: 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Water type: Soft to hard
- Recommended InvertObsession tank mates: Other types of dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.), various types of snails (such as Nerite Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.). They can also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish.
- Additional notes: Relatively easy to care for - similar to other dwarf shrimp species. Dwarf shrimp prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants (such as java moss, willow moss, etc). This is because dwarf shrimp like the cover that plants provide, they love to graze on the plants for algae, and the plants help keep the water clean for them.
Adding a SubstrateSource Java Fern (Microsorum pteropus) to your freshwater aquarium helps create a natural look for your tank. As it grows, this plant helps purify your water by absorbing nitrate nutrients.
Java Fern can be grown with moderate light fully submersed under water. Though not required, the 3"x4" coco fiber mat can be easily removed with sharp scissors. For optimal growth, tie the plant to wood or rocks. Happy planting! NOTE: Never release plant species into the wild. Before discarding excess growth, allow the plants to fully dry. Photo depicts sample plant, not the actual plant you will receive. Some discoloration may occur during shipping due to the absence of light during transit.